Changes to Jar IDE program
1.0.1 12/01/2015 JarcIde
- Memory leak in copyFile method.
1.0.0 10/16/2015 JarcIde
- Decided to create a standalone program of this Eclipse plugin. No longer requires Eclipse, but does require Java 8 or better.
- They stopped working on the Gnu GJC compiler in 2009, so you MAY run into issues if you try and compile a Java 6, 7 or 8 jarfile.
- First release
Changes to Jar Compiler plugin
1.4.0 03/07/2010 Jarc
- GCC 4.4.0 was not working out, it very unstable imo, reverted to 4.3.0
- Download size increased by 50% :(
- Made cometic changes.
- Made plugin more Windows 7 aware.
- Upgraded GCJ to 4.4.0
- Upgraded UPX to 3.0.4w
- Reduced install zip file size by at lest 50%.
- Now a UNIX version is available.
- Class button was not finding main methods in jars.
- Removed/changed deprecated methods for Eclipse 3.5
- Enhanced the help screen.
- The res.rc file was not being created correctly, directories need to use the forward slash.
- Add code to be able to cancel the compile at some points.
- Added the ablility to link resources into executable.
- Build path defaults to $(InstallDir)\build
- Executable defaults to jarc.exe
- Added button to select Main class from the list of jar files. (Thanks for the code Lorinc)
- Made changes to the code suggested by Lorinc. (Thanks)
- Install bug, preference path was not being set correctly if not installed into default directory.
1.1.7, 1.1.8, 1.1.9 01/24/2009
- Save As was not working.
- Added more to the output filter for errors when compiling.
- Syntax highlighting was not handling quoted string correctly.
- Linked paths was not being placed into the makefile.
- Was crashing if DLL list was empty.
- Grey out buttons in lists when they do not have focus.
- Moving a jar file up or down corrupted the other jar file paths.
- Removing a jar file was not removing it from the jar file cache list.
- Added a Stop Cache menu option.
- Enhanced the help file.
- Jar file move buttons were staying active when on the path table.
- Add word wrap option to the popup menu in the view makefile screen.
- Add syntax highlighting to makefile view screen.
- Add new tab which shows the Makefile used to compile your jar files.
- Add a compress menu option.
- Can not rearrange the jar files in the list of jar files.
- Install 1.0.3 was installing the .zip file instead of the .jar file, so not installing correctly.
- Added a menu option to cache a jar file, so that Jar Compiler does not have to recompile it each time.
- Updated help to show the new cache menu option.
- jar Complier menu was being shown even if file was not of type .jarc
- Missing help screens.
- First release.